Poster Session Topics 2022 for Abstract Submission
● Chemical Ecology
● Environmental MS & Analysis
● Food additives & Contaminants
● Glycomics, Saccharides and Glycoconjugates
● Human Proteome Project
● Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Forensic Science evidence
● Natural Products
● Post-translational modifications
● Safe & Valuable Food
FUNDAMENTAL MASS SPECTROMETRY
● Gas Phase ion Chemistry & Thermodynamics
● Informatic Tools and Data Analysis
● Major Ionization Techniques: Advances and New Applications
● Native MS and Structural Proteomics
● Qualitative Proteomics
● Reaction Mechanism and Elusive Intermediates
● Translational Research and Data Integration
INSTRUMENTATION AND METHODS
● Ambient MS and New Ionization Methods
● Development and Application in Ion Mobility MS
● Elemental analysis
● FTMS and Innovative Methods for (bio)Analysis
● Mass Spectrometry Challenges and Applications
● Ms Imaging: Instrumentation
● Novel Methodologies in Separation Techniques coupled to Mass Spectrometry
CHALLENGES AND APPLICATIONS
● High Resolution MS Applications
● Industry: Trace Analysis, Quality Control, and Automation
● MS Imaging Applications
● Biological Mass Spectrometry
● Cancer Proteomics
● Cancer Research
● Clinical and Pre-Clinical Proteomics
● Clinical Diagnosis
● Clinical Research
● COVID 19
● Drugs Monitoring & Discovery
● Human diseases
● MS Tools in Doping & Toxicology
● Nucleic Acids and Oligonucleotides
● Systems Biology
● Topic truly does not fit any other topic session
The deadline for submitting an abstract is October 30, 2022 November 11, 2022
- Plenary, keynotes and speakers should submit abstracts in case they want to receive a presentation certificate. Please, be aware that only submitted abstracts will be part of the Conference abstracts book.
- Presentation certificates will be furnished in pdf format right after the conference. Attendees should save them, because the organization committee will not be able to provide certificates afterwards.
- Abstract must be written in English, limited to 3000 characters with spaces (main text).
- Page Format: page format A4 (210 x 297 mm), portrait, superior and inferior margins 3 cm, left and right margins 2.5 cm, Times New Roman 12 (except for the title) and single spaced, in PDF format.
Abstracts must strictly follow the rules of the following template; otherwise, those not conforming to the required format will not be accepted.
Poster will be presented in the exhibition area at the Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort. Exhibition room details (i.e. posters locations) will be available previously to the presentation.
The Ibero2022 organizer is not responsible for poster presentations. Poster presenters are responsible for their own presentation during the exhibition.
Posters must be hanged on the exhibition area in the corresponding boards on the day of presentation at 8:30 a.m. and displaced in the same day at 6:00 p.m.
The presenting author must be in front of the poster during poster session (i.e. from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.). If the author is not present during this session, the certificate of presentation will not be furnished.
Please, check the day of your poster presentation in the files linked in the buttons below.
Additional information, please send a message to: .
CHECK POSTER PRESENTATION PROGRAM HERE:
- Poster boards must be vertical, 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height)
- No larger posters will be exposed.
- Each board to affix the poster will have an identification number. Abstract identification number will correspond to that on the poster board. The author should display his/her poster on the correct poster board. Consult the schedule day for your presentation.
- Adhesive tape for mounting the poster on the board will be provided by staff members.
- Posters will be on display on the day of the congress poster presentation. Author’s attendance times will be described in the general program.
- Posters must be set up 8:30 to 9:30 am on the day of display.
- Posters must be removed from 05:00 to 06:00 pm on the day of display
- Presenters are kindly asked to remain near their posters during the scheduled session.
- Poster presentations will be conducted in free discussion style.
- Posters must be removed at the schedule time, above mentioned. The Congress Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
- Your submitted abstract will be published in the conference proceedings.
Follow the link above to send your Abstract for IBERO2022.